Fall, a time when temptatures are cooling down, leaves are turning colors, and the farmers begin thier harvest. Yet even as the fall turns the weather colder, it provides a great time to heat things up. All those haystacks and piles of leaves can provide for a great deal of amusement, and who says crops like pumpkins and maize are the only things that can be harvested? Fall is a great time for those who want to let thier lusty side out. In that spirit, this Novemeber, Depravity Hunts proudly invites the merchants of Second Life to come show us what happens in the lustfull months of fall behind the barn, in the haystacks, and most especially under the leaves.
The rules and application are below.
1. Please provide a gift that represents your store's image and entices hunters to return as shoppers.
2. Don't hide your gift to the point of frustration. Items must be within 30 meters of your landing point or poster or have clearly marked signage to the area of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS.Although this is a hunt, we'd like the hunters to return and shop, and they can't do that if they haven't found your gift! However, it is still a hunt, so some searching is expected.
3. Please place your hunt poster in a prominent location at your store when you get it. Hunt items will be issued soon! Make sure the item is set for sale at $L0 Contents. Do not rename, or recolor your hunt prim. Please have the item out and ready by the Oct. 28th walkthrough.
4. We will do a walkthrough on Oct. 28. Please have your items out and set for sale at 0L/Contents. If you don't have your gift ready, it's okay. We're checking landmarks. But please send an IM to Cummere Mayo or any other staff member when you have your item ready so we can check you off the list.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot have a poster and item out by the walkthrough we reserve the right to drop you from the hunt and give your spot to a reserve applicant.
5. Please keep gifts in theme.
6. You MUST submitted a detailed gift idea to be considered. You can change your mind later.
Please submit this application back to Cummere Mayo no later then Oct. 1st. If you are pulling this application from the blog please post the following into a notecard named FLH2 (your name/store name):
Additional Contact (if applicable):