We love Halloween and love to see the depraved, sexy, naughty, cheeky, silly, scarey, and cute costumes that come out of the closet. Thus this is more of a costume hunt then anything. The theme for this hunt is Peek-a-boo!
The group for this hunt will be Depravity Hunts.
1. Please provide a gift that represents your store's image and entices hunters to return as shoppers.
2. Don't hide your gift to the point of frustration. If your item is more then 30m from the landing point please provide path or signage. Although this is a hunt, we'd like the hunters to return and shop, and they can't do that if they haven't found your gift! However, it is still a hunt, so some searching is expected.
3. ***Please place your hunt poster in a prominent location at your store when you get it. Hunt items will be issued soon! Place your gift inside a box, along with your landmark and anything else you'd like, then put the box inside the hunt prim. Make sure the item is set for sale at $L0 Contents. Do not rename, or recolor your hunt prim. Please have the item out and ready by the Sept. 28th walkthrough.
4. Please keep gifts in theme. You must have a gift idea in mind.
5. You MUST submitted a detailed gift idea to be considered. You can change your mind later.
6. If you sell clothing we do ask that your gift be clothing.
Please submit this application back to Cummere Mayo no later then August 30th. If you are pulling this application from the blog please post the following into a notecard named Depraved Peek-A-Boo! (your name/store name):
Additional Contact (if applicable):
Again, applications are due by August 30th.
1. Item must be within 30 meters of your landing point or poster.
2. We will do a walkthrough on September 28. Please have your items out and set for sale at 0L/Contents. If you don't have your gift ready, it's okay. We're checking landmarks. But please send an IM to Cummere Mayo or Sredni Eel when you have your item ready so we can check you off the list.
3. if you cannot have a poster and item out by the walkthrough we reserve the right to drop you from the hunt and give your spot to a reserve applicant.
4. Have fun with your gift and have a great hunt!