Tentacle Addicts 3: Leave nothing Untouched
December 1st, 2012 to Jan. 1st, 2013
And here we go again. One of our more popular hunts with ranges from the humorous to horrifying, cheeky to depraved, Campy to sexy, and all things in between. They say the Third time is the charm, and tentacles are always charming so we are going all out this year with our theme: leave nothing untouched. Take from that what you will.
Like last year we will have two paths; PG and Adult. Stores and hunters may do one or both as they see fit.
Now then, on to the application:
1. Please provide a gift that represents your store's image and entices hunters to return as shoppers.
2. Don't hide your gift to the point of frustration. Items must be within 30 meters of your landing point or poster or have clearly marked signage to the area of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS.Although this is a hunt, we'd like the hunters to return and shop, and they can't do that if they haven't found your gift! However, it is still a hunt, so some searching is expected.
3. Please place your hunt poster in a prominent location at your store when you get it. Hunt items will be issued soon! Make sure the item is set for sale at $L0 Contents. Do not rename, or recolor your hunt prim. Please have the item out and ready by the Nov. 28th walkthrough.
4. We will do a walkthrough on Nov. 28th. Please have your items out and set for sale at 0L/Contents. If you don't have your gift ready, it's okay. We're checking landmarks. But please send an IM to Cummere Mayo or any other staff member when you have your item ready so we can check you off the list.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot have a poster and item out by the walkthrough we reserve the right to drop you from the hunt and give your spot to a reserve applicant.
5. Please keep gifts in theme.
6. You MUST submitted a detailed gift idea to be considered. You can change your mind later.
7. Please specify which path you are choosing. You must submit a sperate application for each path.
Please submit this application back to Cummere Mayo no later then Nov. 1st. If you are pulling this application from the blog please post the following into a notecard named TAH3 (your name/store name/path):
Additional Contact (if applicable):