Whats going on, you ask? Well, this is one of our most popular hunts and so we are bringing it back a little sooner. And since January is a great time to be indoors, just imagine all the dark, sexy, scary, twisted, things that can (and somewhere probably do) happen behind closed doors during this time of year.
This is one of the darkest hunts in SL so please keep that in mind when applying. Almost anything related to what happens behind closed doors or during the snowbound months will be accepted except the following: Absolutely no pedophilia, absolutely nothing else involving children or child avis.
One other change this time. We are testing out moving over to 1L hunts. Depending on how this goes we may or may not hold more 1L hunts in the future.
1. Please provide a gift that represents your store's image and entices hunters to return as shoppers.
2. Don't hide your gift to the point of frustration. Items must be within 30 meters of your landing point or poster or have clearly marked signage to the area of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS.Although this is a hunt, we'd like the hunters to return and shop, and they can't do that if they haven't found your gift! However, it is still a hunt, so some searching is expected.
3. Please place your hunt poster in a prominent location at your store when you get it. Hunt items will be issued soon! Make sure the item is set for sale at $L1 Contents. Do not rename, or recolor your hunt prim. Please have the item out and ready by the Dec. 28th walkthrough.
4. We will do a walkthrough on Dec. 28. Please have your items out and set for sale at 1L/Contents. If you don't have your gift ready, it's okay. We're checking landmarks. But please send an IM to Cummere Mayo or any other staff member when you have your item ready so we can check you off the list.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot have a poster and item out by the walkthrough we reserve the right to drop you from the hunt and give your spot to a reserve applicant.
5. Please keep gifts in theme.
6. You MUST submitted a detailed gift idea to be considered. You can change your mind later.
Please submit this application back to Cummere Mayo no later then Dec. 1st. If you are pulling this application from the blog please post the following into a notecard named DBCD3 (your name/store name):
Additional Contact (if applicable):