The Darkness behind closed doors hunt is back. This time The theme is Dark Erotica. This is a chance to let your minds go wild with what happens behind closed doors and behind dark curtains. This time around we want to really focus on the most erotic of the dark secrets kept out of the light of day and away from prying eyes. Feel free to let your imaginations roam. The only caveat is absolutely no pedophilia or anything to do with child avis for this hunt. Otherwise, it is pretty much wide open. This is one of our more popular hunts and one that our merchants and hunters tend to have a lot of fun with.
1. Please provide a gift that represents your store's image and entices hunters to return as shoppers.
2. Don't hide your gift to the point of frustration. Items must be within 30 meters of your landing point or poster or have clearly marked signage to the area of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS.Although this is a hunt, we'd like the hunters to return and shop, and they can't do that if they haven't found your gift! However, it is still a hunt, so some searching is expected.
3. Please place your hunt poster in a prominent location at your store when you get it. Hunt items will be issued soon! Make sure the item is set for sale at $L0 Contents. Do not rename, or recolor your hunt prim. Please have the item out and ready by the June. 28th walkthrough.
4. We will do a walkthrough on June. 28. Please have your items out and set for sale at 1L/Contents. If you don't have your gift ready, it's okay. We're checking landmarks. But please send an IM to Cummere Mayo or any other staff member when you have your item ready so we can check you off the list.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot have a poster and item out by the walkthrough we reserve the right to drop you from the hunt and give your spot to a reserve applicant.
5. Please keep gifts in theme.
6. You MUST submitted a detailed gift idea to be considered. You can change your mind later.
Please submit this application back to Cummere Mayo no later then June. 1st. If you are pulling this application from the blog please post the following into a notecard named DBCD4 (your name/store name):
Additional Contact (if applicable):