The only things hotter than summer are the outfits (or lack thereof) and the wonderful summer sex. Summer is a great time to get creative on where to get wild and creative with that special someone (or someones). Whether in a farmer's field, a hidden forest part bench, a hidden cave, the side of the road, a secluded beach, or even right in the backyard for the neighbors to see, summer offers such a variety of fun places to explore. And with so many wonderfully sexy to downright sinful outfits to tempt those wonderful partners, who can resist the chance to have some hot and sticky fun. Therefore, we think it is only right to offer up a hunt dedicated to celebrating sex in summer!
1. Please provide a gift that represents your store's image and entices hunters to return as shoppers.
2. Don't hide your gift to the point of frustration. Items must be within 30 meters of your landing point or poster or have clearly marked signage to the area of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS.Although this is a hunt, we'd like the hunters to return and shop, and they can't do that if they haven't found your gift! However, it is still a hunt, so some searching is expected.
3. Please place your hunt poster in a prominent location at your store when you get it. Hunt items will be issued soon! Make sure the item is set for sale at $L0 Contents. Do not rename, or recolor your hunt prim. Please have the item out and ready by the May. 28th walkthrough.
4. We will try to do a walkthrough on May. 28. Please have your items out and set for sale at 1L/Contents. If you don't have your gift ready, it's okay. We're checking landmarks. But please send an IM to Cummere Mayo or any other staff member when you have your item ready so we can check you off the list.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot have a poster and item out by the walkthrough we reserve the right to drop you from the hunt and give your spot to a reserve applicant.
5. Please keep gifts in theme.
6. You MUST submitted a detailed gift idea to be considered. You can change your mind later.
Please submit this application back to Cummere Mayo no later then May 15. If you are pulling this application from the blog please post the following into a notecard named SISH (your name/store name):
Additional Contact (if applicable):